Sunday, September 12, 2010

Anticipation

Too cold?  Too hot?  Ready to harvest?  Ready to... wait?  Northern California's bi-polar weather patterns have wreaked havoc this season, and no one's quite sure when the harvest will truly begin.

This means that I now have an unplanned week of vacation ahead of me, and I have now spent at least 40 minutes searching for a great background image for this blog.  If there's anything that I'm good at, it's finding creative ways to waste time.

For those who don't know me, I am about to start working for a small but well-respected winery in Oakland, California.  My first day was supposed to be tomorrow, but that's looking rather unlikely.  My first experience as a winery intern will begin sometime within the next few weeks.  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment